Use iPhone IMEI number to check KDDI carrier Lock/Unlock and Blacklist statuses. Learn carrier information by using the iPhone IMEI code and our check service.
- In this article, you will get the download links after extracting it on any desktop computer.
- In this segmentation, we measure the body and design score using a quality and variety color approach.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro is being pitched as the ultimate budget gaming phone — packing a vivid AMOLED display, last year’s Snapdragon 888 tuned to its max and physical shoulder buttons over touch surfaces.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 supports 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G networks with Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
A headphone jack is still there for users to enjoy lag-free lossless music. As a comparison, the previous Xiaomi 10 Supreme Commemorative Edition also carries a 4500mAh battery and 120W fast charging, but the full charge time takes 23 minutes. The charging efficiency of the Black Shark 4 has undoubtedly been further improved and should last longer at high power. Whether it is a mobile phone with high-rate charging or a large battery design, such a combination can bring a different experience to users.
- Xiaomi announced the launch of the Black Shark 4 smartphone in 2021.
- Support us and share it with anyone who needs it so we can continue to support you.
- There is an insane 720Hz touch sampling rate, too, which Xiaomi claims is the industry’s best on a mobile.
- One click on the zoomed-in image opens the original in a new window.
- Shark Space is the dedicated gaming centre of the Black Shark series.
- Because right underneath the camera bump lies a triangular LED indicator, used to signal incoming calls, notifications, and other prompts.
Black Shark needs to up the ante if it wants to take down either contender. You’re a dedicated gamer With the trigger buttons, and the gaming tweaks to Android, and the big and bright screen, this is very much a device designed for people who play a lot of games on their phones. If you’re going to put out a gaming phone, then you have to make sure it scores high in terms of performance. I don’t necessarily think fast refresh rate screens are a gimmick for phones, as they still have their advantages for certain games, apps, and the overall navigation of the phone. This is more of a limitation to the optimization of current games and the performance of current mobile chips.
I even found myself using them in slower-paced games because the buttons were just that comfortable. Mobile Gaming has come a long way from those Java-powered flip phone games, and holding Xiaomi’s Black Shark 4 Pro in my hands is a firm reminder. It maintains the sleek design of a standard smartphone, but upon closer inspection, you’ll find a powerful machine for the gamer on the go. For $50 extra, you could get the RedMagic 7 with additional power and a faster display refresh rate, stock ROM (firmware) all of which is worth far more than that additional 50 bucks. But in picking that, you’ll get 65W charging rather than the full 120W of the 4 Pro. In the Geekbench 5 test, the 4 Pro hit a multi-core score of 3,742 and a 3DMark Wild Life average frame rate of 35.2 FPS.